Houston movers offers instant moving quote + $100 off your Next Move.
Houston movers, Houston Moving Companies, TX, Interstate, Local & Long Distance Services. Apartment, Home & Office Relocation Quotes in Houston. committed to being the best moving service in the area, American Knights Moving a proud member of the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA), which is a non-profit trade association established in 1936. As a member of AMSA, Dallas Movers stand united in our sincere belief that providing honest, ethical, efficient, and quality service to the public is the ultimate goal.
Hourly and flat rates available,Free delivery of packing supplies with reservation of move.
American Knighs Movers Successfully Serving Houston Since 1983-member of BBB,
call us today 866-931-6190
We care about our customers
We will gladly answer any moving & storage related question you may have
Let American Knights Moving & Storage
solve all your relocation problems.
Have a question, comment or suggestion?
We'd love to hear it. Feel free to call us at the number below, fill the form online,
or step into one of our locations.
Have a testimonial for us?
Please submit it through the form below for inclusion on our website.
American Knight Moving & Storage
5824 Waltrip Street, Houston, TX
The Neighborhoods in Houston
There are many neighborhoods in Houston to choose from with a variety of positive features.
- Texas 288 South — Texas 288 South includes Pearland, Alvin, Friendswood, Manvell, Angleton, Lake Jackson, and the Brazoport area. This area is very attractive to families as it provides quick access to many major employment centers, entertainment, and many popular destinations in Houston. Being less than fifteen miles from the Texas Medical Center and 20 miles from downtown Houston provides access to many job opportunities.
- West Houston — West Houston boasts of excellent schools, a buffet of business opportunities, and exciting shopping centers. West Houston is known as the «Energy Corridor» because it is home to numerous international energy giants such as BP, Shell, Citgo, and numerous others. Some of the big draws of the West Houston areas are the most well respected public and private schools available. This includes Cypress Fairbanks ISD (Cy-Fair ISD), Katy ISD, Houston ISD, Lamar Consolidated ISD and Spring Branch ISD.
- Clear Lake — Clear Lake is the area for those that love the water. It is just south of downtown Houston and includes such communities as League City, Clear Lake City, Clear Lake Shores, El Lago, Kemah, Nassau Bay, Seabrook, Taylor Lake Village, Webster, Dickinson, Texas City, La Marque and Galveston. Clear Lake is known as the «Boating Capital of Texas.»
- Fort Bend — The Fort Bend area offers something for everyone regardless of income level and lifestyle. With the variety available throughout Fort Bend, it is worthy of consideration when deciding what area to reside in.
- Northeast Houston — Whether you are looking for well-planned communities, traditional neighborhood setting, or trendy apartment living, you will find it in Northeast Houston. All of the school districts boast of their high rankings on state basic skills tests in their reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Northwest Houston — Northwest Houston offers terrific shopping and dining facilities, superb medical facilities. Parents’ options are plenty regarding the many high quality public and private schools. One of the great benefits of residing in Northwest Houston is the easy commute to downtown.
Houston neighborhoods have excellent private and public schools, a plethora of job opportunities, and housing to meet every income level and lifestyle. There are many more people moving to Houston that moving from Houston. Regardless of which neighborhood you decide suits your needs the best, there are many positive factors to consider.